,

,

Thursday 25 July 2013

The Gift of the Sea

Hello Everyone !



One of the highlights of my trip to Singapore was visiting the S.E.A Aquarium, being the world’s largest aquarium. True to the name of ‘the world’s largest aquarium’, S.E.A Aquarium houses hundreds of species of marine life from oceans and straits all around the world. Jellyfish, octopus, sharks, fish and even dolphins are present here. One of the major features of the aquarium is the viewing platform that showcases a replication of the open ocean. It’s a very surreal place, with huge creatures such as leopard sharks and manta rays drifting peacefully through the water.

As usual we were kinda putting things to the very last minute visiting the world’s largest oceanarium! My friends purchases the 1 day passes at $33 per adult. 

Well, good things are worth the wait right? Hahaha. I was so so so excited! :D I was totally looking forward to this because it was my first time being so close to marine life. 




Shipwreck! I wonder where did this come from? Don’t think they purposely sank a ship just for this..

Mr. Jellyfish

More Jellyfish



I thought the Jellyfish at the S.E.A. Aquarium section was quite interesting  The types of Jellyfishes available were those that I've never seen before.

Mr.Octopus 

Mr.Spider King Crabby

Mr.Shark

Mr.Dolphin 



Here is a picture of the huge manta ray that was swimming in the tank. I personally liked the school of fish that swam harmoniously together in the shape of a ball in the giant aquarium.  I didn't even have to go scuba diving to see that.




No comments:

Post a Comment