,

,

Friday 28 June 2013

THE BEST WAYS TO SLIM BIG THIGHS

The main reason we have fat thighs, fat hips or a fat butt, is
because of what we EAT

Remember: no one stores fat anywhere, unless they
consume more energy than they expend
Therefore, the ONLY way to get rid of fat thighs is to
CHANGE OUR EATING HABITS.
In particular, we must EAT LESS FAT

We can't exercise it off, we can't massage it off, we can't beat it off,
the only solution is to EAT a SENSIBLE DIET

This is the only way to get lean thighs.
I see hundreds of overweight individuals, every year.
I've helped thousands of overweight people over the past 2 years.
If there was a quick-fix solution, I'd be the first to know

HOW TO GET RID OF FAT THIGHS

A good start is to watch your intake of FAT and REFINED CARBS
Think you don't eat much fat?
Many people say to me, "I hardly eat any fat."
But the truth is, most of them eat far more than they realize
You see, fat is very sneaky - it turns up in all sorts of foods without you noticing.
And some foods are real FAT-BOMBS

Let me give you six examples:1 little pat of butter on your roll = 8 grams of fat
1 spread of mayo on your sandwich = 8 grams of fat
1 tablespoon of dressing on your salad = 10 grams of fat
A handful of peanuts with your drink = 26 grams of fat
1 spoonful of cream in your soup = 10 grams of fat
1 cup of full-fat milk in your cereal = 7 grams of fat


 I've been working on toning up my legs, particularly my thighs, as with toned legs I look so much better in jeans. Throughout the last few months, I've stuck to five different exercises to slim and tone up my legs and, with just these five easy exercises, in less than two months, I now have the slim and toned legs I wanted.

Cycling on a Stationary Bike or Bicycle - Cycling was going to be at the top of my list.
So, I cycled 60 minutes every day on a stationary bike, doing 10 minute intervals of low-resistance and high-resistance pedaling followed by a five minute low-resistance cool down. In less than three weeks, the fronts of my thighs began to tone up, as did my butt. Soon after, my calves also started to look slimmer and sleeker. In fact, in less than six weeks, my thighs were 2 inches smaller than before I started and far more toned, and my butt was tight and firm. Try it. It works.
Pole Dance - is a sexy way to get great exercise, maintain fitness and have lots of fun.  Learn how to pole dance at home : http://on.aol.com/video/how-to-pole-dance---inverted-thigh-hold-140050259
Quick Leg Raises - Sit on the floor with your back leaning against a wall and your legs pointing straight out in front of you. Slowly raise your left leg about six inches to a foot off the floor and hold it. Lower it and repeat the movement with your right leg. Keep repeating with alternate legs until you've done at least 25 lifts with each leg. This is a wonderful exercise to tone the front of your thigh, and doesn't need any expensive equipment either.
Upside Down Splits - If your inner thighs need some toning, a fast and easy way to do that is to do sets of what I call 'upside down splits'. Lie on your back facing a wall and with your bottom pushed right up against it. Raise your legs up so that your legs are pressed against the wall, but your body is lying flat on the floor - like an 'L' shape.
Now, pull your legs apart, spreading your legs against the wall as wide as they can go - like upside down splits, until you can feel the muscles on your inner thighs pulling. Hold for 10 seconds. Move your legs back together. Spread apart again, hold for 10 seconds. Repeat.
I do around 100 of these every day and, needless to say, there isn't even a slight wiggle anywhere on my inner thighs.
Walking - Finally, walking. It's the best exercise you can get for your legs, bar none. I walk at least 30 minutes every day, more if I have time, and if I do this 5-6 days a week, I never have to worry about getting my legs toned. They already are.
Map out a route around your neighborhood or near your office, and walk that route every day. Start out slowly if you're new at it but, as the days go by, increase the speed you walk. After a couple of weeks, you should be up to a good speed and, if you pump your arms by your side as you walk, you'll get even faster.
Six weeks of this and your legs will look like they belong to a super model. Honest.
Getting your legs, and particularly thighs and butt toned, isn't that difficult. It just requires a bit of dedication and making a commitment to stick to these five easy exercises.





3 comments:

  1. Upside down splits issit like your head must be on the floor the butt ontop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if I don't have a stationary bicycle & don't have pole for pole dancing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you provide some pictures for quick leg raises and upside down split?

    ReplyDelete